1. Full Name: Well-Thought Out Username (Aaron Mocksing aka MocksingBird)
2. Age: 26
3. Birth Date: 8/22/1987
4. Birth Place: San Jose, CA
5. Gender: Male
6. Occupation: Unemployed
7. Primary School: ---
8. High School: ---
9. College/University: ---
10. Eye Color: Brown
11. Hair Color: Dark Brown
12. Currently Living: United States
13. Food: Chicken Fried Rice with Soy Sauce
14. Drink: Clover Valley 'Mountain Explosion' (basically, cheap-brand Mountain Dew... but it tastes very sweet, almost like Sweet Tarts. x3)
15. Band/Singer: Band -- The Beatles, Singer -- Frank Sinatra
16. Song: "Everyone's A Little Bit Racist" - Avenue Q
17. Movie: Back to the Future part II
18. TV Show: Mad Men
19. Book: Jurassic Park
20. Color: Orange
Do you prefer...
21. Coke or Pepsi?
22. Anime or Disney?
23. Guys or Girls?
I'm friends with a few girls online. :3 Not that I'm gloating or anything.
24. Lips or Eyes?
25. Kisses or Hugs?
26. Eating or Drinking?
27. Novels or Comics?
28. Summer or Winter?
29. Outdoors or Indoors?
30. Camera or Cellphone?
31. PS3 or Xbox 360?
Nintendo Entertainment System
32. TV or Computer?
33. Why did you choose your username?
Because it was well-thought out.
34. What is your favorite piece of your own work? Show us:
(...this must be a comic. I would do it bar none!)
35.What is your most popular Deviation? Show us:
(many of my attempts have tried, but this has pretty much dominated my list for two-three years!)
36. Look to your left. What is the first thing you see?
The Christmas tree. :3
37. Now to your right
38. Something you can't live without
An internet connection.
39. Person you saw
40. Person you hugged
Oliver, our kitty
41. Movie you watched
Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel
42. Song you listened to
"If You Were Gay" - Avenue Q
43. Book you read
"Vaporware" by Richard Dansky
44. Thing you ate/drank
Chicken Fried Rice with Soy Sauce
45. Time you cried and why
I haven't cried in years!
46. Time you laughed and why
"My God! What is it?" - The Creeping Terror, famously used in MST3K's stinger. xD The episode as a whole is great, but then again, the whole series has been awesomely funy.
47. Time you went out
Yesterday morning to Circle K for hot dogs with nacho cheese. xD
48. Person you dated
Brianna, some high school girl I knew. She now lives in France, I think. Come a long way, eh? I'm still in the same house after eight years.
49. Person you kissed
No one, I think, lol.
50. Crush you had
High school, girl named Stephanie. Next door neighbor when I lived in Tracy. Gave me a ride ever sweetly to school when I missed the bus. :3
51. Thing you think about when you wake up
"I don't want to do shit today."
52. Best friend you ever had
I had a few in elementary school. Whether they've disappeared, died, shot up into space is anyone's guess. I knew them on a first-name basis, so finding them now would take an arm and a leg.
53. School you went to
Laurelwood Elementary. Most famous for it's huge backyard which kept me thankfully all away from the active schoolyard. Walking around the field singing songs or just going on walks pretending to be on some Zelda-esque adventure was a lot more fun than being the brunt of people's jokes.
54. Big holiday you went on
Christmas gathering in Hayward, I think? xD '99? I can't remember anything before that.
55. Award you got
Some honor roll awards my mom saved that I still have. :3 We carried a lot of old childhood accomplishments in it.
56. Broken the law
That's personal, buddy.
57. Been arrested
58. Had a hangover
59. Been in hospital
60. Been in a car crash
61. Flown on a plane
Once, to... Seaworld, I think. I remember the peanuts and my ears popping.
62. Been on a boat
63. Traveled overseas
64. Had sex
Which of you would like to be the first? :3
65. Gotten pregnant
66. Had an abortion
67. Been to a concert
I don't remember. xD I don't think so.
68. Pretended to be sick to avoid doing something
As a kid, I did hate school to a point I'd fake sickness. xD I just hated the bullying there. I also like the shows PBS showed in the hours while I was at school. All of their best shows were well-hidden. I'm not proud of it, but I was on the teetering point of not giving a shit. I'm glad I stopped, though.
69. Skipped school/work
Never skipped school, that I know of.
70. Broken a bone
71: Who is your closest friend on Deviant Art?:
I'd like to think I have a lot of close friends, but the main three I talk to the most are
72. What is your favorite Deviation by them? Show us:
:3 ...Starfire and Raven stood out for me, as far as the show was concerned. I think Fathom did a great job bringing her to the fold, artistically.
- There are so many renditions of these two, but I think B's version here is one of the kindest, simpler versions out there. :3
- A gift from a friend. x3 Thanks so much, man!
- SirQ's work gets better each time. :3 But I'd like to share this old piece because even then, he was getting the hang of things. x3 He captures KUWT so well.
73. Which Deviant's artwork do you like the most
They are ALL wonderful! Never forget that!
74. What is their greatest art work show us??
If you're in my favorites list, they deserve recognition. :3
75: Any favorite Deviant Art groups in mind?
I stopped going to groups because I have no reason being there. I post too much, and that's not my fault. It's because I post too much that they'd get me in trouble. Not to mention, me being a generally unknown figure, they wouldn't know half of the shit I post in there.
76. What is your favorite artwork by the Founder of the group?
77. The Co-Founder(s)?
78. How about the Contributors?
79. Who was your very first Watcher on Deviant Art?
80: What is your favorite artwork by them?
I haven't really looked through the gallery... xD Almost all watchers from 2011 have all disappeared or generally have nothing to say, so I leave them at peace with themselves in the nicest way I can. I can almost bet a bulk of these guys quit dA at some point or all found lives so they don't show up anymore.
81: Have you ever had Daily Deviations?
God, I wish. But I need to be a super cool doodly-do to earn that honor.
82: Show us the first Deviation you submitted to Deviant Art:
I think this is the first one. After 2,000 deviations I don't think there's a way to look up specific ones by dates.
83: Show us your most recent submission:
More personal stuff... (oh joy)
If we spent less time bitching about who made us, we should be happy with the fact we are HERE. I mean, c'mon... would you rather be a dust particle in empty space?
85. Social Class
87. Languages spoken
88. A scar you have
89. Preferred medium
Digital. Computer mouse and a sore wrist.
90. Where is your dream holiday location?
91. What are you wearing right now?
Bundles of jackets and sweatpants. It's cold, baby.
92. What is the last thing you bought?
My time for this meme. XP
93. When did you join Deviant Art?
Originally, or for this?
November 2010 specifically, but October I showed traces of putting my foot back into the water.
94. Why did you join?
Because dA, unlike other sites, is the only place I trust to post work.
95. What type of membership do you have?
96. Are you playing The Game?
97. Are you a member of any other websites?
The Old Haunt on Negaverse, but nothing really ever happens there.
98. Do you enjoy answering pointless questions?
99. You're DONE! Now, tag 5 friends:
I tag you, you, she, you, and maybe she.